Breaking the destructive pattern of self-idolatry and self-exaltation
There are many who are held captive to narcissism. They are imprisoned by the deception of this wicked spirit and destructive mindset.
In this book, Patricia King delves into the psychological and spiritual roots of this disorder that are running rampant in both the world and the church. She sheds keen insight and biblical truth on this deceiving spirit that draws people into the withering trap of self-idolatry. The self-absorption and self-exaltation of narcissism have been stealing the fullness of life and richness of relationship from too many for too long. The example and sacrifice of Jesus and His love are the weapons that will tear down this stronghold.
As you read Narcissism Exposed, you will learn:
- What narcissism is and how it manifests
- How the deception of narcissism blinds
- How narcissism takes root in an individual
- What the symptoms of narcissism are and how to discern this spirit
- The truth about narcissism in the church today
- How to live with someone under the influence of a spirit of narcissism
- How to overcome this rampant spirit called narcissism!
This product is a 127-page e-book in PDF format.
Patricia King, CEO of Patricia King enterprises, is a respected apostolic minister of the gospel, successful business owner, and an inventive entrepreneur. She is an accomplished itinerant speaker, author, television host, media producer, and ministry network overseer who has given her life fully to Jesus Christ and to His Kingdom's advancement in the earth. She is the founder of Patricia King Ministries and co-founder of XPmedia.com.